Directors and Officers Liability Insurance covers personal legal liability cover for company directors and officers as individuals to protect them from third parties’ claims which may arise from the decisions and actions taken within the scope of their duties
The increased number of court cases arising from of the expanding level of corporate governance, tightening regulations, increasing shareholder activism, escalating merger objections and IPO activity, and increasing levels of public and governmental scrutiny in recent decades has made every person holding the title of Director or Officer of a company aware of the risks and indeed that they are personally liable.
Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance provides indemnity against a wide range of potential legal actions and also covers the company against related costs and expenses incurred, where allowable, to reimburse its directors and officers. Cover includes:
- Breach of duty, trust or contract
- Misleading statements
- Breach of warranty of authority and wrongful trading
- Legal expenses incurred in defending such actions.
Cover is available to protect Directors’ and Officers’ on a worldwide basis and in any legal jurisdiction.
Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance protects:
- the personal assets of directors and officers and those of their immediate family
- the income and the assets of the company
- the reputation of the company and
- enhance their ability to attract and retain qualified director
We are no ordinary insurance and reinsurance broker. Founded over twenty years ago, we are one the region’s oldest independent, privately owned insurance broker. We are completely dedicated to our business and our status as a privately owned broker means that all of our energies are focused on providing a first class service to our clients.
Our insurance broking service offering is based on:-
- Understanding of your risks and needs, strategies and business objectives
- Specialist market knowledge and local expertise, to ensure that you are in compliance with the local insurance law
- Responsiveness, 24 hours response time to enquiries and submissions, a one-stop shop
- Comprehensive service delivery by experienced, motivated personnel and better resource allocation ensuring your ability to interact with the right people at the right level
- Flexibility and ability to achieve superior outcomes through innovations and technical competence
- Relationships built on trust, integrity and mutual respect seeking long-term partnership with you
- The highest standards of moral and ethical behaviour
- Claims excellence
Our passion for customer service excellence clearly differentiate us from our competitors and wherever possible we look to add value above and beyond expectations.
Not all insurance brokers are the same. Not all understand the need to build effective, long-lasting and mutually rewarding partnerships with their clients.
Partnership is at the heart of our philosophy.
Other Classes of Insurance
Our broking activities cover a wide range of insurance classes and risk services. As in all areas of our operation we seek to offer flexibility and innovation to ensure that our clients not only save on their costs, but also get the protection they need.
Need more help?